Submitted by serjik on Sun, 2005-10-09 18:26.
- Using Rules and R2ML for Modeling Negotiation Mechanisms in E-Commerce Agent Systems. Badica C., Giurca A., Wagner G., In Proc. of 2nd International Conference on Trends in Enterprise Application Architecture, TEAA2006, November 29 - December 1, 2006, Berlin, Germany.
- On Self-Validating Rule Bases. Paschke A., Dietrich J., Giurca A., Wagner G, Lukichev S., In Proc. of 2nd International Workshop on Semantic Web Enabled Software Engineering, SWESE 2006, (Collocated with ISWC 2006), Nov. 5-9, Athens, GA, USA.
- On Interchanging Between OWL/SWRL and UML/OCL. Milanovic M., Gasevic D., Giurca A., Wagner G. and Devedzic V., In Proc. of 6th OCL Workshop at the UML/MoDELS Conference,OCLApps2006, October 2, 2006, Genoa, Italy.
- Visual Rules Modeling. Lukichev S., Wagner G., In proceedings of Sixth International Andrei Ershov Memorial Conference PERSPECTIVES OF SYSTEM INFORMATICS, Novosibirsk, Russia, June 2006, Springer LNCS, 2005.
- Modeling Web Services with URML. Wagner, G., Giurca, A., Lukichev, S. (2006), In proceedings of Semantics for Business Process Management Workshop, Budva, Montenegro, June 2006
- A Usable Interchange Format for Rich Syntax Rules. Integrating OCL, RuleML and SWRL. Wagner, G., Giurca, A., Lukichev, S. (2006). In Proceedings of Reasoning on the Web, Workshop at WWW2006, May 2006
- R2ML: A General Approach for Marking up Rules G. Wagner, A.Giurca, S. Lukichev (2005), Dagstuhl Seminar Proceedings 05371, in F. Bry, F. Fages, M. Marchiori, H. Ohlbach (Eds.) Principles and Practices of Semantic Web Reasoning
- Stable Model Theory for Extended RDF Ontologies. A. Analyti, G. Antoniou, C. V. Damasio and G. Wagner. In Proc. of ISWC'05, Galway, November 2005, Springer LNCS, 2005.
- Towards an Abstract Syntax and Direct-Model Theoretic Semantics for RuleML. A. Giurca and G. Wagner. In Proc. of RuleML-2005, Galway, November 2005, Springer LNCS, 2005.
- The abstract syntax of RuleML - Towards a General Web Rule Language Framework Gerd Wagner, Grigoris Antoniou, Said Tabet, and Harold Boley
- Web Rules Need Two Kinds of Negation. Gerd Wagner. In F. Bry, N. Henze and J. Maluszynski (Eds.), Principles and Practice of Semantic Web Reasoning, Proc. of the 1st International Workshop, PPSWR'03. Springer-Verlag LNCS 2901, 2003
- Seven Golden Rules for a Web Rule Language, by G. Wagner, invited contribution to the Trends & Controversies section of IEEE Intelligent Systems 18:5, Sept/Oct 2003.
- Executive Declarative Business Rules and Their Use in Electronic Commerce G. Antoniou and M.Arief, SAC 2002, Madrid, Spain.
- How to Design a General Rule Markup Language, by G. Wagner, in Proceedings of the Workshop XML Technologies for the Semantic Web (XSW 2002), HU Berlin, Institut für Informatik, June.2002, Lecture Notes in Informatics, Gesellschaft f. Informatik.
- Design Rationale of RuleML: A Markup Language for Semantic Web Rules, by H. Boley, S. Tabet and G.Wagner, in Proc. of Int. Semantic Web Working Symposium (SWWS), July 30 - August 1, 2001, Stanford University, California, USA.